Rune Impossible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The All New Credit Shop Is Now Open
In this new shop, you can spend Credits you earn by posting in the Forums!
Click Here to Visit the Board!

Rank Explanation's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Impossible
Owner
Owner
Mr. Impossible

IGN: : Hydro

Rank Explanation's Empty
PostSubject: Rank Explanation's   Rank Explanation's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:55 pm

The Impossible's: The Administrators of the Forum - They are the founders and Main Owners of this Forum.

Server Staff: The Server Staff Members - if you see one of these members online, they are the moderators/administrators of the Server.

Super Moderators: The Super Moderators - they have the right to moderator every board in this Forum!

Moderators: The Moderators - they Moderate a specified Board(s) of The Impossible's Choice.

Esteemed Members: The Esteemed Members - these are selected by the Staff, according to the amount of popularity, and/or posts. You may also join this group, if you get a certain amount of R.I Points, and/or Donate!

Postable's: Name is Subject to Change: The Postable's - once you get 10 posts, you will join this group, allowing you to post in any Board visible by you.

Active Members: The Active Members - These are the members that have posted at least 1 time in this Forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaminginfinity.forumotion.com/
fear
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
fear

IGN: : fear

Rank Explanation's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Explanation's   Rank Explanation's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks for the explanation mr imp. Very Happy

regards

fear
Back to top Go down
Bob
Esteemed Member
Esteemed Member
Bob

IGN: : bob

Rank Explanation's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Explanation's   Rank Explanation's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:19 pm

wow thanks i didn't know what happened when i went from member to esteemed
Back to top Go down
Burger
Esteemed Member
Esteemed Member

IGN: : Burger

Rank Explanation's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Explanation's   Rank Explanation's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 am

same here bob xD i was like huh how come my names brown lol
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Infinity

IGN: : Infinity

Rank Explanation's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Explanation's   Rank Explanation's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Lol, Esteemed can also take on the priveledge of being able to apply for staff. If you are not ranked Esteemed, I highly recommend not applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Explanation's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Explanation's   Rank Explanation's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Explanation's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune Impossible :: General Announcements :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com